Home Ductless Systems
Residential Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems
What was once an answer to adding a cooling system to a home with no ductwork has quickly become a solid alternative for many other reasons such as
- Supplement to areas with insufficient heating and cooling
- Eliminate noisy ducted systems
- Diversity of usage in larger homes with many unused areas
Ductless cooling was first invented by Daikin in 1973.
Since then the technology has changed to make this an attractive first option.
Ductless heat pump systems for residential applications provide both heating and cooling.
- No ductwork required
- Small equipment footprint
- Significantly lower energy usage than a conventional ducted systems
- Easy zoning increases savings by cooling only the rooms you are using
- Consistent room temperatures
- Less equipment short cycling
- Better humidity control
- Higher comfort level